What is Unemployment Insurance?
Unemployment Insurance is available through the Kansas Department of Labor (KDOL). Its purpose is to help financially workers who are unemployed and who meet State law requirements.
Do I Qualify for Unemployment Insurance?
- Were you separated from work through no fault of your own?
- Are you physically able to work?
- Are you available to work?
- Are you looking for employment?
- Do you have enough wages earned in the base period?
Visit the Kansas Department of Labor
Kansas Department of Labor
Check your eligibility, file an application, or get answers.